Home Scurity Camera Harassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riyukco

Is it legal to point a home servelence camera at your neighbors house? With none over your property being watched? First, it started with our nieghbor putting up one camera, pointed directly at our front door. Then we put up a ten, yes I said ten, foot high section of privacy fence to block that side of their house. It took them a month to move it up high so that it now lookes over the fence. They have also put up two more cameras. All looking at us. The first one even moves. These cameras can not see even one square inch of their own property. I can provide pictures of them. My grandmother is about two steps away from being a perisoner in her own home. We rarely put our very energetic yorkie out on his long tie, for two reasons. One the camera, two, the guy that moved the one up, actually stuck his arm through the bottom of our "privacy fence" and tried to get him to come over to him. (Scray, the dog's tie could reach that far) It is pretty much pointless to talk to the police because the chief of police and our nieghbor are bar buddies. And we can not afford a lawyer. Help me please!!!!! :cussing:

Find out from the home owners association for your area..........the city council will be of help to get such information. You can file a complain if you feel your rights are being violated, they would send someone to see if your neighbors cameras are within the legal limits of the law. Check on rule for filing with the city council and home owners association of your area.

Find out from the home owners association for your area..........the city council will be of help to get such information. You can file a complain if you feel your rights are being violated, they would send someone to see if your neighbors cameras are within the legal limits of the law. Check on rule for filing with the city council and home owners association of your area.

My town has this issue with not wanting to do anything other than put in new sidewalks. Two no one likes us for the very reason that we are not related to anyone ion town. You know the joke everything is relative in West Virginia. In my town, which is in West Virginia, that is very much true. No body, including the police are willing to do anything. Also the my city counsil has several people that are known to be doing drugs, selling/growing drugs, or have down drugs in the past. The town has a bad history of this. It is a small town as well.

Thank you for the info, i past it along to my grandmother. She is going to look into it.

Last edited:
Wow...........Good luck! I would mark West Virginia out of my relocation list.........

Nop! Just talk to some other friend you have made in the area...........they might have some suggestions based on experience........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back