Home in Foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJASHLEY

I have tried calling several realtors and they are not interested in trying to sell my home.....I even called my mortgage company trying to get assistance. They told me I had to live in the home first in order to obtain assistance from them, etc. Do you know any home investors that would be interested in buying a home. I called a investor here in Delaware she sound like she was interested. I explain everything to her. We had set a date last week to meet. She never called or confirm her appointment. I had called her several times. No response. My home is located in Bridgeton, New Jersey.

Well my house went to Sheriff Sale today.....I hoping I still have time.......to try to call another realtor.

:eek:

I'm not sure why you are posting here. Did any realtor tell you WHY they weren't interested in representing you and making money from selling your home? If your house went to a Sheriff's sale, it is likely that this is the reason why they aren't interested in representing you -- far too much trouble and few would be interested in buying a problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back