Hoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoatyranny

From my experience dealing with DRC/HOA and witnessing a few people who were going through difficulties with HOA/DRC. Creating a web site dedicated to just that problems, and expose the tyranny and sense of powers of HOA/DRC may be very helpful to protect many poor citizens who don't know what to do and abused by this monster. The funny part is HOA is they temselves but victim of politics as so called Board members were elected by politic.

I tend to agree with you. While HOA's at their best keep the common areas in good shape, manage the pool and tennis courts, and generally try to keep individuals from having too quirky a residence that is where their power should stop. Many times the HOA becomes a arm of the busybody wing of the neighborhood.

Thank you. Is it possible or a good idea to create s specific web site to cllect all complaints related to HOA/DRC and publish it and find solutions collectively. The best weapon in my opinion, to fight against organization or power is NOISE.

HOAs are corporations! Two-thirds of the membership of a HOA can dissolve the corporation. A corporation is NOT a country club and once I educate all of you homeowners that common areas are nothing more than land use created by a developer who is a corporation who turned over the maintenance of common areas to another corporation called a HOA versus turning it back over to the county who approved the development and zoned it RESIDENTIAL. Amazing how y'all think that a HOA can stop me from painting my house PINK with PINK flamingos in the front yard. By the time a house wife who is a BOARD member could figure out what to do, I will be dead and buried. BOARD members are running a corporation and sueing them for a breach of fudiciary duty is how I will win my Circuit Court case in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back