Hoa harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILKERELEREN

Our townhome has two car garage;one inside the garage one driveway. When we purchased the house during construction we were not told that third person can have the car because he can not use the visitor spot or street. Our nephew was living with us at that time. After one year HOA tagged our nephew car which was parked on visitor's parking like all the other 4 houses. We fought and we explained the situation. Finally, president guranteed that he can park there. Meanwhile they tagged the car several times. All of sudden , he changed his mind and they told us HOA laws do not allow us to park thereanymore. There are 3 houses still using the visitor's parking. Even one neighbour is not using her driveway. They charged me fine and thretaned me that they will tow his car. And he moved out our house recently but yesterday he came to visit us and they tagged his car again altough we left a several messages that he does not live with us and do not utilize guest parking spot. I think this is harrasment and double standart. It is a discrimination. They told me they do not contact me directly anymore , I have to deal with an attorney. There are several houses which leave their garbage bin outside 3-4 days. I have painted my garage concret floor and stored my garbage bin outsise only one day and I got fined. They never answer my questions about other neighbours. I have all the proofs such as pictures about other neighbours violation. If i write a letter to HOA or their letter stating this double standart with pictures, license plate etc, do I cause any trouble for me? There is one lady who does not even park her car to her driveway but visitor parking an dher garage is vacant last 2 years. There are 3 people living at house who park one car constantly at visitor parking. They lease that house. There is another house, three young guys store their motorbikes in their garage and use the guest parking and street for one year. But there is no action. It has costed me lots of money to move my nephew somewhere else. They target all my family whatever we do. Can I list all the information in my defending letter? Is it OK legally? And in future, if they keep accuse me without any fact or base, do I have any rights to ask their proof such as picture etc or not? Do I have any right to ask them what kind of action do they take against other vialotars and ask written question such as how much fine has been collected and from which house, what is reason for fine?
Is it considered a harrasment? Can I use this ward in my letter against their attorney? Should I file a lawsuit against their arbitrary actions? ALtough our nephew is not using the guest parking, they do not want to believe that. He is afraid of coming to visit us anymore? Is not it a against human rights? Can I use this expression in my letter? Can I ask them as written statement why they protect other violators but me? They grant the exception towards them altough they just released a letter which states that all previuos exceptions have been deleted. But still all these people are violating the covenants?
We need additional parking spot. What should be the percentage that we can force them to build additonal parking spot or at least spend our money to investigate? They ignore my letters about taht indivually. But I can collect some signatures? Can you help me with these questions? This house has been sold by agent who told us we can utilize teh parking spot during teh construction time and we were fulled. HOA says it is not their problems, we were supposed to read it befor ewe purchase it but there was not any HOA at the time of purchase. Do you think we any base against HOA due to this fact. Please help me....Thank you very much....
Can you recommend any attorney in Atlanta on contingency base for my case? I appreciate it in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back