Consumer Fraud High School uses entrapment tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

marciajohn

My 14 year old daughter and two friends were induced to taking a purse which was suspiciously just sitting in plain view, unattended and was full of goodies:money (about 200.00), cell phone, i-pod. Why would a person leave something like that just laying around? Now my daughter who is normally a law abiding person and has never been in trouble before is looking at going to court and/or diversion classes. This is a way for the school to make me look like a bad parent and is helping my daugher's father to get her taken away from me. This is no joke I know that this is what is happening, and I do not know what to do to expose the school and show that they are working together to make me look like a unfit mother. I desperately need to prove what they are doing before I loose my daughter; I have not done anything wrong. How can they purposely go out of their way to make me look bad as a parent? This is a undisputeable case of entrapment!!!!Please help me!!!

My 14 year old daughter and two friends were induced to taking a purse which was suspiciously just sitting in plain view, unattended and was full of goodies:money (about 200.00), cell phone, i-pod. Why would a person leave something like that just laying around? Now my daughter who is normally a law abiding person and has never been in trouble before is looking at going to court and/or diversion classes. This is a way for the school to make me look like a bad parent and is helping my daugher's father to get her taken away from me. This is no joke I know that this is what is happening, and I do not know what to do to expose the school and show that they are working together to make me look like a unfit mother. I desperately need to prove what they are doing before I loose my daughter; I have not done anything wrong. How can they purposely go out of their way to make me look bad as a parent? This is a undisputeable case of entrapment!!!!Please help me!!!

Are you saying that the 'school' left a purse out in plain view so that your daughter would steal from it? How did the 'school' induce her to steal? Did the 'school' actually tell her to take something from the purse? Why do you think the 'school' would help the father in a custody battle?

It's only "undisputable" if you have incontrovertible proof that is what happened.

And it's only "entrapment" if it's a law enforcement agency doing it, and if they induced her to do something she otherwise would not have. Merely providing the opportunity isn't inducement. A law-abiding person would have ignored the purse or turned it in to the lost and found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back