help

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorpio1763

What rights do I have?MY ex fiance and I signed a year lease toghether.I am a recovering alcoholic,and I had relapsed,and she kicked me out.In my relapse I signed a letter telling her she could keep all the furniture and household goods.The problem is,my parents borrowed us that stuff,and they want it back.They dont want her to have it.Do I have any legal claim to the property?Also,I had asked my ex to sign something saying that she accepts all responsibility for the lease as of when I moved,and she wont.I want her to sign this for my protection.She is a pathological liar,and I dont trust anything she says she is gonna do.She says the landlord wants me to write a letter saying I moved,and get it notarized,but I believe if she doesnt assume legal responsibility that I will be liable.Also,she has a new boyfriend living there.I am still on the lease.Can I have him kicked out?He is a shady character,who has already verbaly threatened me and my brother,who he was living with.The guy has a criminal record,multiple posession convictions,and one for child abuse and intimidation.Jacob A Tompkins is his name,if you wanted to check.So,what can I do about all of this?I would like all my parents property,and to not be responsible for that lease.This woman allready owes her last landlord a couple grand,and I dont need any more drama in my life.I am not working right now,so I cant afford any legal help.Any advice or help you can offer would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back