Help with illegal search and seizure

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveladyrick

The following is an email I've sent to several Oklahoma attorney's, but none of them have responded to it. Maybe someone reading this can help.

Hello:

I have a few questions I hoped you could answer. Are you licensed in any or all of Oklahoma? Do you handle civil and criminal cases? With my wife and I being EXTREMELY low income, do you ever handle cases on a contingent fee or pro bono basis, especially if you feel it's a very strong case?

One of our county judges signed a search warrant on our home (supposedly) and the sheriff conducted the search. Not only are their accusations 100% fraudulent, the warrant is saturated with completely erroneous information such as wrong location, wrong house color, wrong roof color, wrong outbuildings, misspelled name, etc. This is clearly a case of illegal search and seizure by the county. They even damaged our property and left our place a mess.

This stems from us having the audacity to question how our tax dollars are being spent on things like road maintenance. One of the deputies came to our home and actually threatened me if I exercised my 1st amendment right to freedom of speech if I wrote my government officials again. We're sick and tired of being harassed and our rights violated by county employees for voicing our opinions. This is just a trumped up accusation in retaliation for us speaking up. We love our home, but now have it up for sale because of this police harassment.

I'm extremely ill with several medical conditions, which are literally killing me, and I cannot take the physical and emotional stress any longer. I've had multiple heart attacks, my kidneys and liver are failing (severe, untreated diabetes), plus many other issues. We're at our wits end and need help on this matter. I fear they're going to go even further and try to arrest me based on circumstantial evidence available at literally thousands of home improvement centers across the country. My wife and I are together 24/7 as she's not currently employed and I'm disabled, so we can account for each other's whereabouts.

The county employees need to comprehend that they cannot twist and outright break the law without answering to someone. If you took on this clearly winnable case, I'd gladly give up a HUGE portion of any settlement. My gratification would come primarily from taking these people down a few notches that think they're "above the law"!

Please let me know either way if you can be of any help or can possibly refer me to someone who would consider a case like ours.

Thank you,
Richard Lovelady
HC 1 Box 44
Keyes, OK. 73947
Cimarron County
580-546-7777
Main Email: loveladyrick@yahoo.com :(:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back