Status
Not open for further replies.

John1984

Jurisdiction
Europe
Hi

I don't know if this is the right place

I am after some information on what my rights are etc

on 31st December 2020 I done a online quiz with MB Quizzing and I won it the prize was £200 I messaged them a few time asking when they are going to pay me then I got this message of them

Nothing at the minute, we are having the validity of your win checked, as it appears that it wasn't done legitimately and could be fraudulent.

We have been looking at the answering patterns of all your recent entries and there are many red flags that have been raised.

We have the authorities looking into it at the moment.

Sorry about this but if we weren't to do our due diligence then the reputation of our quizzes would be lost and with it the livelihood of many staff members.

Then I replied with this

Hi mate. What red flags? We do the quiz every Saturday and gamble all the time on the last round. Some we get right some we get wrong. We do this quiz every week and this is only the 2nd time we have won so I'm confused about why you think it may be fraudulent. Please let us know what concerns so we can try and respond to this. We only ever do the quiz for a bit of fun so am concerned if someone feels it is not legitimate

they said they can't discuss this at the minute. I'll let you know once we here back

Any info would be good

cheers
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back