help me please, debt collector and National Arbitration Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

wewhitley

I received an arbitration letter from NCO Financial and something about National Arbitration Forum and I have no idea what to do or what I am allowed to do or say or anything and I desperately need some help or assistance. I have never done business with NCO and I have never entered into any agreement for arbitration with this company. They say they are an assignee for Sear's... Back when i had a Sear's credit card I am sure they sent out terms and agreements that may or may not have stated something about arbitration but if NCO bought the debt from Sears that's where I don't know what to do or say to these people and this Arbitration forum sounds a bit sketchy to me. Could someone please help me and at least maybe put me on the right track so to speak as to what to look for or what my rights are or if I should just tell these people that i have never entered into any arbitration agreement with NCO and therefore there should be no grounds to pursue this via the National Arbitration Forum.... Please HELP!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back