help me about enter in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmk

Hi,I am from serbia and i was last year in the UK,and I did not have ticket in the train,so I get penalty which I forget to pay,so I am intresting can I enter again in UK without problems.You can send me answer on the email too,marko_vrbas@yahoo.com.Thank you

Check with the immigration bureaucrats in the UK for the correct answer to your question.

MkMK
I am a UK citizen but I live here in america. Unless times have changed the citation for travelling without a ticket is only recorded at a local level not a national so I dont see you getting pulled at the airport. I would however take the time to send money due that way you can guarantee you have no issues, I would make sure I keep receipt of the payment and send it with proof and slip that in your passport until you are sure you will have no issues.

K

MkMK
I am a UK citizen but I live here in America. Unless times have changed the citation for travelling without a ticket is only recorded at a local level not a national so I dont see you getting pulled at the airport. I would however take the time to send money due that way you can guarantee you have no issues, I would make sure I keep a copy of the payment and send it with proof of delivery and slip that in your passport until you are sure you will have no issues.

K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back