Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft help. is there enough evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjhelton

i need help. not for me exactly but i cant get my boyfriends lawyer to explain anything to me. he got arrested for aggravated robbery. he claims he only assaulted the victim. the guy he got in trouble with supposedly wrote a statement saying that my boyfriend pulled a knife and took the victims wallet. now the guy he got in trouble with wrote a letter to my boyfriends lawyer saying that my boyfriend didnt pull a knife and didnt take the victims wallet. my boyfriends lawyer told my boyfriend that he doesnt think the DA has the knife in question in evidence or any evidence of a robbery except the victims claims. what could possibly be the outcome? :confused:

sorry its so long..

I am sorry but we have no way to predict the outcome on such little information. Even with lots of details it would be unfair to predict and thats all it would be is a prediction

The attorney does not have to tell you anything, you are not involved here.

Word of advice..I do not know how old you are but it sounds like at the minimum your BF assaulted this man, possibly robbed him. He sounds like a loser so you might want to rethink the relationship. Does he have a past record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back