Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Help I Need To Do The Right Thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincere5

My friend and i were pulled over at 2 am one morning and both took the wrap for 7.4 grams of meth. It was really mine and i dont want him to be charged but he doesnt want me to take it what can i do. He was also charged with parafellnelia ( a pipe w/ residue and some pills) THE POLICE ALSO TOOK HIS $800 WHICH HE HAD PROOF IT WAS FROM WORKING AND HIS BOSS CONFIRMED IT. I am 17 and have not ever been in any trouble except being in Juvi for 24 hours for running away from home. PLEASE HELE I NEED TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND FOLLOW MY HEART

Wow.. well not to ridicule but if your 17 you should really not be using or be in possesion of methamphetamines.. you start that young and you'll probly be headed into a downward spiral.. just a small piece of advice.The only thing you can really do is contest that it was yours to the bitter end..unless you can somehow cooerce your friend to let you fall for it..your on the right track just do whatever you can to keep your buddy outta trouble.. you'll feel a whole lot better about the situation.. best of luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back