have a question with a CDL related ticket that was renamed in my state

Status
Not open for further replies.

rseigart

i need someone familiar with CDL and FMCSA rules and regulations to answer this question. First, without going into too much detail yet, i recieved a ticket in Wyoming for "failing to maintain a single lane" which the officer stated was not a major offense ticket. it's like your wheels just crossing the line and coming back. i paid the ticket and when the state of Georgia got a hold of the information they called it "erratic or improper lane change" which is a major offense that disqualified my CDL for two months, which also cost me my job temporailly. i can provide more detailed information, but i need to know if, infact, the charges are considered the same. i have been told that they are not the same and if it's possible that i'm correct , if there is a poosible law suit that i can file against the state of Georgia. as i said there are more details involved

is there no one qualified to answer this question for me? can someone at least direct me to whom i can speek with about this issue. it is very important to me. it made me lose my home and everything because of it and if i can take action because of a wrong decision or the wrong coding of the violation, i will. please someone let me know what to do or at the very least answer my original question. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back