Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
Florida
I'm homeless have been for a couple of years. I reside at a shelter and I believe I have fell victim to a program initiated by the state or city. This program involves people in law enforcement, other agency's including ems fire department aswell as civilians such as myself I'm constantly being watched and harrased every where I go inside the shelter and outside of it these people go to my jobs and tell my supervisors and coworkers all kind of things to the point that I have to quit work. They violate my right to privacy on a daily basis along with a few more of my rights I cannot move forward in life at all due to this it has been going on for almost a year now i literally walk out the door to have 10 to 15 cars follow me step by step I'm constantly starred at and talked about. The only proof I have is recordings of this taking place. I have no mental issues or physcalogical diagnosis I'm completely level headed and very aware of what is going on due to law enforcement being involved I cannot go to them. Any advice is welcomed thanks.

Think about this logically. What city has the resources to have 10-15 cars follow you for every step you take outside for the last year? I would suggest that you ask at the shelter for referrals to a mental health professional.

I'm homeless have been for a couple of years. I reside at a shelter and I believe I have fell victim to a program initiated by the state or city. This program involves people in law enforcement, other agency's including ems fire department aswell as civilians such as myself I'm constantly being watched and harrased every where I go inside the shelter and outside of it these people go to my jobs and tell my supervisors and coworkers all kind of things to the point that I have to quit work. They violate my right to privacy on a daily basis along with a few more of my rights I cannot move forward in life at all due to this it has been going on for almost a year now i literally walk out the door to have 10 to 15 cars follow me step by step I'm constantly starred at and talked about. The only proof I have is recordings of this taking place. I have no mental issues or physcalogical diagnosis I'm completely level headed and very aware of what is going on due to law enforcement being involved I cannot go to them. Any advice is welcomed thanks.
Are you under investigation for a serious crime...ie...serial rape? Serial Murder? Child molestation? Because those are the only reasons I can think of that a city/state would invest the kind of surveillance you describe.

That you have not been diagnosed does not mean you do not have mental health issues to consider. It could also be the effects of drugs or medications.
What you describe does not seem realistic. Hopefully you will consider other possibilities.

They violate my right to privacy

Our constitution is silent on any RIGHT to privacy.

However, Associate Justice Louis Brandeis referred to privacy as "the right to be left alone."

Some say we have a right to privacy via the concept that one's personal information is protected from public scrutiny.

A "right to privacy" is not explicitly stated in the U.S. Constitution, some amendments provide what some think of as limited protection.

Some states have statutes that consider some aspects of privacy, not as far reaching as most people think, however.

Right to Privacy: Constitutional Rights & Privacy Laws

I have no mental issues or physcalogical diagnosis I'm completely level headed and very aware of what is going on due to law enforcement being involved I cannot go to them. Any advice is welcomed thanks.

As long as you aren't impeded as you go about your daily business, I suggest you IGNORE what you think you see.

Our law enforcement agencies RARELY assign a dozen officers to "tail" or "surveil" notorious organized crime or syndicate criminals, much less a homeless person.

No I am not mental and this isn't just law enforcement it's regular people doing most of the stalking but law enforcement is involved I have recordings officers riding by with sirens on then turning them off them parking in places leaving when I leave and parking again when I stop. I recorded there helicopter over my head hovering for 2 miles on foot it's ridiculous and I get no answers

I'm sorry, but there is really nothing that this (or any) internet forum can help you with. Please seek out the assistance of a local mental health professional.

No I am not mental and this isn't just law enforcement it's regular people doing most of the stalking but law enforcement is involved I have recordings officers riding by with sirens on then turning them off them parking in places leaving when I leave and parking again when I stop. I recorded there helicopter over my head hovering for 2 miles on foot it's ridiculous and I get no answers
That helicopter is flying over MANY peoples heads.

There is absolutely NOTHING that a little bunch of private citizen volunteers can do to assist you further.

This thread is closed, please don't another on this or a similar topic.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back