Harassment from ebay buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

loriann35

I am an ebay seller, and have been for 6 years. I have a great business. The buyer is claiming that I did not send them the costume that was shown in the pictures. I make and design costumes, take the pictures, and send them out. My auctions start at 99 cents. Basically this person bid what they wanted, and received the auction. Now, they are saying that they thought the fabric was fancier and I didn't send them the costumes in the pictures because they expected something more formal. I listed in the auctions the color, fabric content, all measurements, and No returns or refunds. Well, this person has been harassing me for weeks now, saying they are contacing the state of florida, pulling my business records, filing fraud, etc. And claiming to post fraud postings on some bad business site. Well, I looked at this bad business site and it is a site set up to teach people how to harass businesses outside the law to get their money back at no cost! It really is a pathetic dealing. I have over 4000 positive feedbacks from excellent clients. I run a very good business. The stress and aggrivation of the consistant emails, disputes threads, and square trade threats, it really wearing thin. I want to know if I have any legal rights to file harassment charges against this buyer seeing that they are also located in the state of florida. Thanks for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back