Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct harassment charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtcross07

my x g/f is filing harassment charges on me because i have been texting her. she always responds back to me and talks to me then tells me to leave her alone. so now she is filing harassment charges on me. what can i do to fight this since she played me by talking back to me just to file charged on me. she lives in new jersey and i live in new york. how serious could the charges be against me for harassment.

First of all, she is your "ex" girlfriend.

Stop communicating with her.
Don't write her.
Don't text her.
Don't telephone her.
Don't send her notes via carrier pigeon.
Don't try to see her in person.

If you get charged, make no statements or confessions to anyone about this.
Be polite and ask to have an attorney appointed to represent you, if you can't afford your own.
Give the police only your name, address, date of birth, and say you do not wish to discuss this, under the advice of counsel.

But, you aren't going to be charged.
She's just yanking your chain.
But, stop it now, before it goes TOO far!!!

It is unlikely to go anywhere. The officer might come and take her report, but it is a minor offense and you are far away... the report will get buried.
She doesn't help her cause by replying to you. If you are ever contacted about it you can show with your bills that she sent plenty of messages to you as well.
Best solution... leave her alone. You don't need that kind of crap.

As Army said, the best thing you can to is to stop communicating with her. Just stop. Let her have the last word and stop.

Hey you should be alot more worried about the FRAUD that you are committing on ebay.....Not to mention the SICK FILTH youve been buying....It would be VERY VERY embarrassing for you to have your entire family, friends, neighbors, bosses & coworkers, find out....wouldn't it??

WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF YOU NOW....??? NOBODY WILL WANT TO KNOW YOU ANYMORE......

And if you keep it up your BS then the cops will be notified right in your town and the cops will be informed about the SICK perverted things that youre into and that they may need to interview your neighbors and even your baby brother ROman to be sure you haven't molested him or something.... And all your info can be passed along to ALL the people youve ripped off..... And Im sure that that would only just be the beginning ....

Its up to you how you want this end Jeremy

Say hi to

Neighbors
Judith Fischer
Rena Lewis

SAM

Joann M Weddle
Will Matay

Jamie King

josh
roman
JoMarie Pettis
WIll Matay
Jennifer L Hilliker,
Stanley B Hilliker
Lisa S Hilliker
Timothy A. Hilliker
Stanley B Hilliker
Jennifer L Hilliker

Hey you should be alot more worried about the FRAUD that you are committing on ebay.....Not to mention the SICK FILTH youve been buying....It would be VERY VERY embarrassing for you to have your entire family, friends, neighbors, bosses & coworkers, find out....wouldn't it??

WHAT WILL PEOPLE THINK OF YOU NOW....??? NOBODY WILL WANT TO KNOW YOU ANYMORE......

And if you keep it up your BS then the cops will be notified right in your town and the cops will be informed about the SICK perverted things that youre into and that they may need to interview your neighbors and even your baby brother ROman to be sure you haven't molested him or something.... And all your info can be passed along to ALL the people youve ripped off..... And Im sure that that would only just be the beginning ....

Say hi to

Neighbors
Judith Fischer
Rena Lewis

SAM

Joann M Weddle
Will Matay

Jamie King

josh
roman
JoMarie Pettis
WIll Matay
Jennifer L Hilliker,
Stanley B Hilliker
Lisa S Hilliker
Timothy A. Hilliker
Stanley B Hilliker
Jennifer L Hilliker

Hey, genius.

Do you realize you've just given Jeremy evidence of defamation of character?

Nice going.

Jeremy may well be suing ALL of you.

You should have heeded your own admonishment.

Check the bottom of your left shoe.

I think you just stepped in some nasty, smelly "poopoo"!

Say hi to

Neighbors
Judith Fischer
Rena Lewis

SAM

Joann M Weddle
Will Matay

Jamie King

josh
roman
JoMarie Pettis