Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct HARASSING,STALKING,NO PRIVACY FRM NEIGHBOR(S)

FEAR4ALL

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
  • My husband and I just bought a new home last October 2015,with only one neighbor on the left side of us and nothing but over 1/2 acre of yard ,well this spring we noticed people that didn't belong in the area, hanging in areas with a view of our property and so we have engaged law enforcement many times for being called (niggar,faggots more) and notice they run into the neighbors house next door. He is 75-80 years old with wife, and never have guest, and the people we see have no cars just appear, also we have busted him many times quietly warning them that the police have appeared, and he has trimmed his patio trees so he can see our yard, when we have guest he comes out near our property and make loud noise ,and look at what is happening.So after we have called police on him he has just taken it to the next level, we can hear him/them saying about is happening and what is being spoken in our home, we have even caught to of the people that live next to him runnng off with a laser mic device which was also we believe was used in recent credit card fraud on our behalf.
  • We are a quiet well educated successful gay married couple with other properties also, and we were just informed by a dear friend that he has heard of this thing before it is called "HARASSMENT/GANG STALKING" and was told to try to take him to court for harassment .I'm worried if it doesn't work, due to this gang stalking and that it may be corrupt judges,police etc. What is my next step and can someone who can help and be truthful please let me know.We have him yelling he will make us pay, we gotten letters mail, and we been followed, almost hit by others in neighborhood, we know only due to him spreading lies, hate and letting others use hs home to harass, and put us in fear and danger each day...

We are a quiet well educated successful gay married couple with other properties also, and we were just informed by a dear friend that he has heard of this thing before it is called "HARASSMENT/GANG STALKING" and was told to try to take him to court for harassment .I'm worried if it doesn't work, due to this gang stalking and that it may be corrupt judges,police etc. What is my next step and can someone who can help and be truthful please let me know.We have him yelling he will make us pay, we gotten letters mail, and we been followed, almost hit by others in neighborhood, we know only due to him spreading lies, hate and letting others use hs home to harass, and put us in fear and danger each day...

"HARASSMENT/GANG STALKING" is another urban legend.
I suggest you BOTH erase that term from your long and short term memory.
Your sexual persuasion, marital status need not be revealed, as that has no relevance to becoming prey for these primate predators!.

The easiest way to be left alone, is to remain alone.
That is to say, mind your business, don't take it upon yourselves to "warn" anyone about anything, call the police - BUT - don't go blabbing it about that you SNITCHED BIG RED, LIL JADE, CUTTER, or KILLER out, in essence the way to make this end SOONER, RATHER THAN LATER is avoid the legal process, mind your business ONLY, report criminal activity silently, and don't listen and you won't hear!

If you persist in playing it your way, you'll only further arouse and excite these vindictive, vile, evil, violent, shiftless, useless, knuckle dragging, dregs of primate society.

You won't see owls socializing with rabbits, skunks with badgers, bluejays with woodpeckers, and good citizens should keep to their own kind. You can't change those who live on the edges of society, so stop trying.

In some cases the only solution is to move, if you don't have death wishes, or crave long hospital stays because you often have "accidents".

thank you for your reply, we have been told to call the police, when needed and just let them do what they do because they have to power to do anything to us in our homeland because we are younger than our neighbors which are all over 70 years old and we are the new unseen thing, we have already filed complaint charges due the some events, so we should just let the wheels of justice take flight. Thank you

thank you for your reply, we have been told to call the police, when needed and just let them do what they do because they have to power to do anything to us in our homeland because we are younger than our neighbors which are all over 70 years old and we are the new unseen thing, we have already filed complaint charges due the some events, so we should just let the wheels of justice take flight. Thank you

Yes, call the police if you see crime being committed, suspicious activity, etc... and allow the police to do what they are empowered to do, keep the peace and protect the citizenry and their property.

Don't, however, go blabbing that you snitched anyone out.

Play dumb, as in I don't know nuttin' 'bout nuttin' 'cause I ain't seed nuttin' an I mines me own bitness.

• My husband and I just bought a new home last October 2015,with only one neighbor on the left side of us and nothing but over 1/2 acre of yard ,well this spring we noticed people that didn't belong in the area, hanging in areas with a view of our property and so we have engaged law enforcement many times for being called (niggar,faggots more) and notice they run into the neighbors house next door. He is 75-80 years old with wife, and never have guest, and the people we see have no cars just appear, also we have busted him many times quietly warning them that the police have appeared, and he has trimmed his patio trees so he can see our yard, when we have guest he comes out near our property and make loud noise ,and look at what is happening.So after we have called police on him he has just taken it to the next level, we can hear him/them saying about is happening and what is being spoken in our home, we have even caught to of the people that live next to him runnng off with a laser mic device which was also we believe was used in recent credit card fraud on our behalf.
  • We are a quiet well educated successful gay married couple with other properties also, and we were just informed by a dear friend that he has heard of this thing before it is called "HARASSMENT/GANG STALKING" and was told to try to take him to court for harassment .I'm worried if it doesn't work, due to this gang stalking and that it may be corrupt judges,police etc. What is my next step and can someone who can help and be truthful please let me know.We have him yelling he will make us pay, we gotten letters mail, and we been followed, almost hit by others in neighborhood, we know only due to him spreading lies, hate and letting others use hs home to harass, and put us in fear and danger each day...
Now this makes a little more sense than your other post. You don't need to post multiple threads on the same topic. Just fyi.

Back