Quiet Enjoyment Harassed by neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurieroses

Renting condo from my landlord that he owns. Scores of complaints by me to landlord, hoa, security company, sheriff dept...resulting in two charges but I am still continually harassed by a group of mostly unsupervised skateboarders with foul mouths and ramps under my windows, jumping from all hours of the day and night (often from 7 am to after 10). After asking them nicely about 2 or 3 hundred times to move because the noise was unbearable a few of the parents started harassing me to the point where I feel like a caged rat. My car and my daughter have been threatened, I have been pushed and spit on, and now they come under my windows and make as much noise as possible with a few of the parents staring up at me in a threatening manner. This has become unbearable and I fear for our safety.
My landlord says it's not his issue, keeps referring me back to the sheriff and the security company. The hoa tells me to call the sheriff. The security company is completely ineffective and in fact told me they were sick and goddamned tired of coming out for the same call all the time.Nobody wants to take responsibility and I am at my wits end. I am self employed and have lost a considerable amount of money due to ongoing emotional stress as this problem goes on almost every minute of my life. I need help please. The noise and constant intentional harassment is inhumane.

If the county sheriff can't do anything to quiet and quell these miscreants, no one can.

This is one of millions of problems that government and the law can't resolve.

My only advice is to negotiate your way out of your lease, if you can't hold on until your lease ends.

Start looking for new living arrangements now, because no one around you cares.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back