Government Cheaters

ElleMD

You use a lot of acronyms and those acronyms could refer to a variety of programs in a variety of states. What state and what program exactly? What is it you are trying to do? Buy a house? Find Section 8 housing? Something else? It is also unclear why this is something you think a counselor or realtor would do for you. It also is not clear how you are being discriminated against based on your disability. Who specifically did what and why do you think it was done because you are disabled?

No one owes you a house.
If you want government money or grants, you play by their rules.
If their rules are too onerous for you, you're always FREE to use your money, then you can play it your way.

Your problems are the worst ever to you.
To the bureaucrats and "do gooders", you're just another file on a desk of a thousand files.
They'll get to yours, when they feel like it.

I really think this area needs to be shutdown for new posts - no one follows directions! I think that's why alot of people end up here to begin with - no one reads signs.

It still is not clear how you are being discriminated against. You state that there are not many houses which are eligible for this program and you do not like the location of the available homes. It isn't clear what you propose should be done about it. No one can make an eligible house appear in your desired location.

Oh, well, if you wanted specific answers to support your position, you should have mentioned that.

Well Lesa, it would have helped if you had posted in the right area of the forum instead of an area that says it it not for legal questions.

Sorry, but this is my new pet peeve.

Can they actually get away with suddenly creating deadlines just to keep me from getting this grant?

You betcha, cher, the government and its many, many children can get away with anything!!!!

As I told you PREVIOUSLY, you are free to hire a lawyer and sue the government.

Or, you could take that money and BUY yourself a house.

The constitution lays forth many, many rights, none of which say the government owes YOU a house.

I suggest you consider HOMEOWNERS insurance if you ever do get that house!!!!

Back