Auto Loans got taken advantage of

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nave

i bought a car and the seller had told me that there was nothing wrong with the car and if there was he would fix it well turns out that alot of things were wrong with it. this is my first time buying a car i bought in to what he said he took advantage of me and was deceptive he doesnt want to fix my car give me my money back or work with me when it did mess up he told me to take it to him went back 2 weeks later to see whats going on with it and he said hes not fixing it and didnt even try to find out what was wrong with it he kept it there til after my payment was due so that he wouldnt have to give it back to me wont let me take it wants me to sell him the car back. i owe 2,700 he said he will buy it back for 2,000 and i would still owe 700 so he wants me to give him 700 basically lose the 1,700 i put down and he would still keep the car i really need to know what to do im a single mother with 3 kids i need to take them to school and take my son out of town to see a doctor once a month cause he has heart problems please help

I can't see how him holding the car for repair, changes your contractual obligation to make your payments on time. Did the car pass smog? In CA, the car could not legally have been sold if it does not pass smog.

Did you purchase the "bucket of bolts" from a private seller, or a licensed auto dealer?

You seem to allude to the fact a "note" is involved, and held by the seller.

I presume the seller is some kind of car dealer.

I'll await your answer.

When did you purchase the car?

What was the original purchase price?

Has the car been registered and titled?

Did you insure the car?

Notnhig I could say would give you undue credit for this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back