Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft got caught for the first time, now im terribly afraid redo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say the max sentence is one year jail. The Judge can give this or any sentence he chooses because you have not made any deal with DA (Through your Attorney) for lesser sentence in exchange for guilty or no contest plea. By pleading guilty at arraignment you remove your chance to deal with DA and thus could get max sentence, whatever that is.

ok so my boyfriend asked his boss if it would go away from my records.

and he sed that it will go away through out the year, just as long as i dress nicely and respect the judge.

is that true at all??

ok well forget him, hes dumb.

so my civil demand ended up being 400 dollars >.<
so definitley not 80 like the people that took down my information..

my court date is this thursday, im so so nervous. how much do you think they are going to charge me ??

and also should i just tell the whole truth??!

Its never smart to lie in court. Fines should be less than $500.00 however you should do as first instructed and consult an Attorney

i dont have an attorney nor do i have money for one.

and wen they fine me, is it in court or before court?? or is it thru mail?

sadanna said:
i dont have an attorney nor do i have money for one.

and wen they fine me, is it in court or before court?? or is it thru mail?

Depends. Civil Demand might be before court. Fines from court will be after.

wat do u mean it depends?? i alredy paid for my civil demand. it came in the mail and then i sent it off with a money order. but for court... do i have to pay right there and then or do i receieve it in the mail just like the civil demand??

the judge didnt say n e thing at all about paying $$$

the judge just said that if i fill 30 hours of community service then my court case is dismissed.

is it gna send it in the mail later or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back