GM coolant class action lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garry

My 1998 Oldsmobile van suffered damage due to the GM radiator coolant Dex-cool. The coolant was suppost to last for 150K miles before a flush was required. The coolant contain an acid which damaged intake manifolds and the gaskets. My vehicles dsamage include gaskets, oxygen sensors, catalitic converter, plugs and intake manifold. GM paid millions in this lawsuit, $50-800 per car. The class action suit ended in 2008 and GM filed chapeter 11 in 2009. Can I still get involved in this class action suit? Are there any paths I can follow that will assist me in getting a reimbursment from GM? My vehicle was never recalled nor did I receive any notification that service was required.

My 1998 Oldsmobile van suffered damage due to the GM radiator coolant Dex-cool. The coolant was suppost to last for 150K miles before a flush was required. The coolant contain an acid which damaged intake manifolds and the gaskets. My vehicles dsamage include gaskets, oxygen sensors, catalitic converter, plugs and intake manifold. GM paid millions in this lawsuit, $50-800 per car. The class action suit ended in 2008 and GM filed chapeter 11 in 2009. Can I still get involved in this class action suit? Are there any paths I can follow that will assist me in getting a reimbursment from GM? My vehicle was never recalled nor did I receive any notification that service was required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back