Assault & Battery Getting convected Assault

neXF

Jurisdiction
Europe
Hi. I need some advice on what i should do in this situation.
recently i live in denmark where i was at a party with a friend. and at the party there was this guy that out of the blue went mental on me grabbed me and kept shoutting i needed to leave. but everytime i tried to get to my car to leave he kept grabbing me and threatning and even stabbed me in the back of i neck with something. luckily it only made a scratch but when i he did it i ended up loosing it and really gave him a good punch and tried to push him away. and got in my car and left. I Was sober because i was driving for my friend and the guy had been taking drugs all night. i just left and tried to forget about it because that stuff isnt me and it just scared me and i tried to move on but apparently a few months went by and i got called into the police station while i was at school where i found out he and his wife reported me for assault on him. And while at the police station they said i could be deported because i wasnt danish and im getting charged for Hard assault. but after the brexit situation i wasnt alowed to live in denmark so i had to move back to the uk but now im at a point i dont know what to do because the court case doesnt even have a time and my lawyer hasnt event answerd any of my emails yet. anyone got any idea. sorry for the bad grammer and writting its not my strong point

Hi. I need some advice on what i should do in this situation.
recently i live in denmark where i was at a party with a friend. and at the party there was this guy that out of the blue went mental on me grabbed me and kept shoutting i needed to leave. but everytime i tried to get to my car to leave he kept grabbing me and threatning and even stabbed me in the back of i neck with something. luckily it only made a scratch but when i he did it i ended up loosing it and really gave him a good punch and tried to push him away. and got in my car and left. I Was sober because i was driving for my friend and the guy had been taking drugs all night. i just left and tried to forget about it because that stuff isnt me and it just scared me and i tried to move on but apparently a few months went by and i got called into the police station while i was at school where i found out he and his wife reported me for assault on him. And while at the police station they said i could be deported because i wasnt danish and im getting charged for Hard assault. but after the brexit situation i wasnt alowed to live in denmark so i had to move back to the uk but now im at a point i dont know what to do because the court case doesnt even have a time and my lawyer hasnt event answerd any of my emails yet. anyone got any idea. sorry for the bad grammer and writting its not my strong point
I'm sorry, but this site is for United States law only.

Back