"General Chat" Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drontal

Apologies for being pedantic when you have only just implemented it but in the following, would you be able to add?;

General Chat
DO NOT ASK LEGAL QUESTIONS HERE! This is for general banter by members on any topic other than a legal question. The General Topics forum is below if you can't find a place to post!

Cheers!

DrontalJJ said:
Apologies for being pedantic when you have only just implemented it but in the following, would you be able to add?;

General Chat
DO NOT ASK LEGAL QUESTIONS HERE! This is for general banter by members on any topic other than a legal question. The General Topics forum is below if you can't find a place to post!

Cheers!
Hmmm... good point. :D You have no idea how difficult it is to administrate when there are so many who don't want to bother spending just a wee bit of time to find the right place to post... and then end up posting 5 times in different forums except for the one they should!!!!

Most of all, I'm hoping that our new additions will remind people to add the STATE or COUNTRY AND CITY they are in to their post. The law in the UK can be different than the US in the same way the law in New York can be different than California for the same offense.

Keep the feedback coming. :D

thelawprofessor said:
Hmmm... good point. :D You have no idea how difficult it is to administrate when there are so many who don't want to bother spending just a wee bit of time to find the right place to post... and then end up posting 5 times in different forums except for the one they should!!!!

Most of all, I'm hoping that our new additions will remind people to add the STATE or COUNTRY AND CITY they are in to their post. The law in the UK can be different than the US in the same way the law in New York can be different than California for the same offense.

Keep the feedback coming. :D

Hehe! Yeah, I remember those issues when I Admin'd on another forum ~ think most of my time was also spent moving posts to the correct forum!!

In regards to the different laws in UK/US, tell me about it; I get a bit of "fish out of water syndrome" sometimes when replying to posts here!!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back