1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

gaps in the record/documents entered and scanned and never filed Other Criminal Charges & Offenses

Discussion in 'Criminal Charges' started by Travis Cork, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Travis Cork

Travis Cork Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    US Federal Law
    everything essential entered on my case docket (1:07-cr-183 USDC Ga N ATL div) is scanned to appear on PACER yet it could not be more conspicuous to the trained and experienced eye that these documents are too bogus to be filed with the Office of the Clerk. The case does not, for all practical purposes, exist. How do I compel an audit of the docket sheet? There are two true bills. Anyone can see both are bogus. There is no denying the case was never presented to a grand jury. How do I compel a reconciliation with the court's actual record? This is all I need. There have never been any charges to contest or a judgment to appeal. Surely someone out there can and would help me. My name was redacted by a very helpful mod who wished to protect my privacy.

2. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Not very smart posting your name and phone number. I assume one of the moderators will edit that out.

Beyond that, you need to discuss your situation with a local attorney.

justblue likes this.
  3. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

4. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

I reported it almost as soon as it was posted. This forum doesn't immediately remove reported posts like others do.

justblue likes this.
  5. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

I figured someone did...but to be on the safe side reported it myself.