FTC Guidelines needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

colinin7

Hi

I am a newbie in Internet business and have an affiliated site and I would like to know rules and regulations and the guidelines to FTC. I've heard that over 45 companies have been sued and their assets have been frozen by The Federal Trade Commission? Is it really hard to deal with FTC?

Re : FTC Guidelines needed

If you wont follow the rules of FTC then definitely you are in trouble. And to do the things in the right way you need to know the rules or guidelines what ever you call it. I've seen a book recently saying "How To Stop the Federal Trade Commission From Killing Your Internet Business" (stoptheftcfromkillingmybiz.com/) sounds interesting to me. I am planning to buy caz FTC rules guidelines must be used to avoid any business loss.

If you wont follow the rules of FTC then definitely you are in trouble. And to do the things in the right way you need to know the rules or guidelines what ever you call it. I've seen a book recently saying "How To Stop the Federal Trade Commission From Killing Your Internet Business" (stoptheftcfromkillingmybiz.com/) sounds interesting to me. I am planning to buy caz FTC rules guidelines must be used to avoid any business loss.

I am reporting your spam/advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back