Free Legal Forms Released Feb 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have finally beta tested our free legal forms component and we'll be releasing dozens of free legal forms tomorrow, February 4, Super Bowl Sunday!

Due to 2 computers going down, these files will be temporarily delayed until February 7th - we will have over 50 forms on the first day and over 100 by end of week, with more coming the following week!

I have received quite a number of requests about the forms - yes, you will start seeing them go up today. :) It's amazing how little equipment failures can cause large delays but this one isn't too large! Enjoy and look forward to the forms -- and a LOT more this weekend, and I'm not just talking about forms!

Sorry about the delays guys! I've tried to work on doing something a little extra, such as Acrobat forms with form fields so you can just type in the extra information instead of over the printout. Unfortunately Acrobat wasn't cooperating but we've got it working. We'll upload the standard forms followed by these special document-editable forms as well. There are about 50 unique forms not available elsewhere, 70 others, and a host of about 300 that are being converted from their current format. We should have about a dozen up per day until Friday and over the weekend get the rest done for you.

There are also many more changes that are upcoming, including a complete facelift for the forums and additional features for the site that will be of great value to members and especially contributors. Thank you for participating!

Legal Forms Update

I'm glad to say that our testing has gone well. FYI, we have been experimenting with autofill conversion for some of our forms. What does this mean? If we have PDFs that require you to type into a field which is not "active" then the only thing you could do with these documents is print them out and then use a pen or typewriter to fill in the empty fields. Thanks to this technology, we are converting existing forms so that the fields contain box where you can fill them in on your existing PC and print out fully completed forms! I'm looking forward to releasing the first half dozen late tonight. I look forward to the feedback and let us know your thoughts. :D

Sample legal Forms Released!

Attached is a sample legal form, Affidavit for Residential Cooperative Unit. I'll be uploading these today and look forward to feedback and comments! These all have fields that can be filled out on your PC and printed - you just need an Acrobat reader and a printer. Please let us know feedback!

Get it Affidavit for a Residential Coop

This is pretty cool!:angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back