Fraudulent Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

mam_

My brothers will is not in probate. His wife is the executor. The date he signed the will is what is in question with our family. He was NOT of sound mind at the time of signing. He was in the final stage of cancer among other critical medical problems. He was sedated and having one surgical procedure after another on the day of signing.

It is also a verifiable fact that the witness was not with him that day the will was signed-he was across the US on a business trip.

We do NOT believe (99.0% certain-after comparisons) that it is my brothers signature either.

The will reeks and reads of his wife's wishes-not entirely his as we know.

What can we do?

There is a first borne son that was given $100.00 nothing more, nothing less. His wife had nothing to do with the son-my brother did.

I have tried to obtain the medical files but the hospital needs her signature on the release--and that is highly unlikely to happen.

We are in need of three questions answered:

1. Sound mind description-legally.

2. His son-what are the procedures to contest this will?

3. Fraudulent signatures: How does one prove this and how does one prove who did so. Or is that required?

...and what are the ramifications of a fraudulent will?

It is not the fact of the money for us but for his son. And the matter that he was NOT clearly thinking. I was there 4 days after the supposed signing and he asked me to look into getting the will drawn up because he did NOT have one.

/edited....information updated and moved to this forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back