Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Fraudulent DUI School

Status
Not open for further replies.

30tobelinda

I attend a first-time DUI school that is a complete sham. I have many examples (classroom doors close at 6:00 sharp, unless you are one of the instructor's "favorites", then you are allowed to enter and do not have to pay a make-up fee, for example). Recently, I was called into the directors office. Behind closed doors (because there are survailence cameras in the office), the director asked me If I was really an alcoholic, and if not, if I would rather NOT attend the weekly classes in lieu of discreetly bringing in material pertanent to the program and paying the weekly tuition during the day (classes are at night), OR, bring dvd's or videos that are her personal favorites that she dosen't own, Disney's "Enchanted" being the latest request. Although I did take her up on her offer (classes are soooo boring and many times not pertainent to a DUI program), I'm having second thoughts. All things considered, is there a basis for legal action here? If so, is it worth persuing? Or should I quit bringing in her favorite movies and go back to class?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back