Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks Fraud and Class Four Felony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anony2008mous

Months after a painful breakup, I found myself still searching for his info. on-line.

I logged into his on-line bank account (without his consent) to find out where he's been to. I saw a message said they were going to add additional security quesitons. I was afraid that I would not be able to access his account in future so I added my email address as a secondary email to his account. Unfortunately he found out immediately. I NEVER did anything more than checking to see what he's been doing. He hired an attorney and in his letter said this is a fraud that could lead to a class four felony charge and up to five years in jail, is this correct?

I also have his credit card info including the 3-digit security code. He gave me those last year when he asked me to book tickets for him. I NEVER used this for my own advantage.

I did set up a facebook account in his name. I NEVER had any info in this account except for his name and his date of birth - that's what they asked for. I was only searching for his on-line info when I set it up. I forgot about it until one of his brothers added "him" as a friend. I immediately canceled the account. I never used that facebook account for ANYTHING. Again in the letter from the attorney he hired says it could be a felony charge. It this correct? What should I do now?

What should I do now?
Hire an attorney - there is obviously more to your story than what you have posted...

Last edited:
My suggestion still has not changed... Best of luck to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back