Fraud, 14th amendment violation, want compensation deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice2015

4 years of false, continuous errors, from a ER to Inpatient Involantary, One Hospital. Discharged a month later to a Out Patient for this same False, continuos error, Both places are Liable for damages, of Wrongful Detainement, Wrongful Conversion for a Mental Illnes never had, Wrong medications, Wrong Treatment (Very Bad damages done from this!) continuous treatment for a mental illness never had... all the way through to day current day and year. Primary Doc gathered ALL reports from both ED Invoul. Inpatient same hospital, and to Out patient over these last four years, where the errors continued, never caught by anyone until now. I the victim, My Primary Dr. PCP who knew nothing of what had happened to me, due to records not released to her. but now she has them. With her along with a second opinion on the ED intake report, which was accurate to a point. The psychologist just seen last week, states also this was not just a misdiagnosis..but NO DIAGNOSIS WAS EVER GIVEN AT THAT TIME! PCP agrees with this.. and is willing to help me get these records sealed. To avoid any future harm. FALSE ERRONOUS.. ALL DOCUMENTED. no one ever saw what happened when I walked into the ER for a acute onset of psychotic features. there was no observation, no 72 hour hold. and mostly no medical intervention. HOW AND WHERE DO I FIND A LAWYER TO HANDLE THIS CASE. SO FAR THEY SAY. IM SORRY NOT MY EXPERTISE? Do I file in a Civil level court? LOST! please advise. it is not IF they are liable. facts documented show the are without a doubt!!

If you believe you have a case, go ahead and call some more attorneys.

Just a word though - the vast, vast majority of claims alleging that someone, somewhere, violated a Constitutionally-protected right are not actually violations to begin with.

Believe me, if an attorney sees a valid case, they'll jump all over it.

Thus does not seem to be 14th amendment issue. Not remotely.
There might possibly be a civil suit, but you should certainly meet with an attorney you trust before you get too worked up over it. There are surely many reasons why pursuing legal action will not be advisable.
Try the phone book or Google. Attorneys are not hard to find.

Four years of treatment can make a significant difference in manifestation of symptoms and manifestation of diagnosis. Any doctor denying that fact is denying the uncertainty of medicine and the healing power of the human body. When doctors only see us for a short time. Making a diagnosis on that basis is not necessarily medically sound judgment.

You said you can't find a lawyer to handle your "case" - not their expertise. Are you trying medical malpractice lawyers? You need to keep trying until you find someone willing to review your "case" --- if you have a case, he/she will let you know. You might try your local or state bar assoc. for a possible referral to a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back