Foreign matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebecca1001

Since I just registered on this site I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I would like some advice. I found a rattlesnake head in a bag of frozen peas the other day and was wondering what legally I can do . The company wants me to send it to them but I am a bit leary about that. Any advice would be great! :D :D

Originally posted by rebecca1001
Since I just registered on this site I hope I am posting this in the correct place. I would like some advice. I found a rattlesnake head in a bag of frozen peas the other day and was wondering what legally I can do . The company wants me to send it to them but I am a bit leary about that. Any advice would be great! :D :D
Hmmm.... that's a new one! Well, there is no problem with sending them the entire package and I'm not sure what the problem would be. You may want to take good, clear photographs before you do, not that it changes things (there is no law against sending the company back the package, as far as I know.) I'm sure the company will be glad you brought it to your attention although it's up to you if this is a department of health matter... I have no idea how something that large could have gotten into a package that small! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back