foreclosure assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron1947

I am going to have to let my house go into foreclosure. I know that after 90 or 120 days of deliquent payments, the mortgage company will start foreclosure procedures.

My questions are should I retain legal service to assist me with my rights in the foreclosure process. When the foreclosure process is over, do I have to pay any differences to the lender for the difference in current owed balance compared to what the lender sells the house for to next owner.

I am sure that I will be getting calls from the lender about the late or non-payments. When can I send them a letter of Cease and Desist calls, and commucate only by mail. When it comes to mail from them which letters should I respond to (all letters, or just Certified or Registered)?

I have found a company on line that will assist me through the whole process for a fee of $1,049. If this is a process that I can handle on my own I would prefer to do that rather than waste the fee price for assistance.

Any assistance would be greately appreciated.

I live in the County of CLAY, in the State of Florida.

Yes - you will owe money. If you owe 100K and the home is sold for 80k, you'll owe the mortgage company 20K plus the fees and costs associated with the foreclosure. What will the online company do for a thousand dollars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back