FORECLOSER without being notified

Status
Not open for further replies.

someorrs

My wife/sons mother was killed in an accident several years we went through probate I paid off the primary mortage and had a 2nd individual that held a same 2nd mortage I owed him a little over 9,000.00 and he sold the "note" to another individual without consulting me....The new "note" holder tried to foreclose and I spoke with his Attorney and she advised me that i owed a little over 15,000.00 that was including her fees...I sent her a funds transfer through my bank to the trust account of the law office she is associated with and the money was accepted...I moved to Fl and hadnt heard anything from them so I assumed that they were happy with the money i sent.....I had also not heard from the tax office about my taxes so I called the tax office a few days ago and they advised me that MY property had been forclosed on and SOLD ...I was NOT notified and I am certain that they attorney and her client knew/knows my email address and home phone number....this is my sons property from his mother and I want to know WHAT can I do???
Also there was an attorney assigned to look after my sons interest in the property since I was 3/4 ower and he 1/4 ( he is a minor) the house and property was sold for nearly NOTHING and as far as i can tell not kind of trust fund was set up for him and his interest....I want my property back and I want to take actions against these people ...CAN I??? the property was sold on 10/2005 PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back