Forces working against me

Status
Not open for further replies.

TabletTreat

Hi, I would like to know who to contact regarding an issue brewing against me.

I have been told, and I am confident of the veracity of the information, that an ex son-in-law and a former-neighbor are working on an attempt to do me harm. It is believed, they are hiring someone for the deed(s).

Other than the son-in-law being a bit of an idiot and former drug addict (possibly still), I cannot think why they might want to do me harm. The level of "harm," at this point is unknown, but could range in anything from a beating, (I am 74 and would not handle that well) to anything beyond.

So, who can I report this to? The proponents of the scheme are not in my County, but they are in my State, so local LEO (City / County) is of little use, I would think. I would like someone in authority to have the details behind this issue - just in case - anything happens. I spoke to my local Lawyer and he just said, go away for a few weeks. Yup, that would work - not!

Thanks for any practical advice anyone can provide.

Call your local constabulary or gendarmes.
You might also call your county shire reef.
Tell them what you know, see what they say.
If your state has a state police agency or a state investigative agency, tell an agent or investigator from the agency.

You could also hire yourself an armed, personal security detail.
Otherwise, we're all dying one day.
Frankly, I believe I'm incapable of exacerbating or decelerating my demise.
I've simply convinced myself to accept Mr Death's visit without protest or fear.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back