Corporate Law forced to leave even though i pay for to use their facilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmahaffey17

i have had a gym membership to 24 hr fitness for years and i have NEVER missed a payment, late one night i had trouble sleeping so i went to the gym to burn some energy but when i got there the receptionist said that i needed to update my address and i had to call back tomorrow, i asked if i could work out anyway and thats when he started to have an attitude and said no and demanded that i leave because i was trespassing, even though i paid to use their facility whenever i want during business hours and i was shocked and i couldnt believe so i asked if he was kidding and thats when he threatened to call the police so i left. ive contacted 24 hr fitness management but have yet to recieve a response, i just find it hard to believe that a business can charge someone to use their facilities and then accuse them of trespassing and threatening them when they try to use the services that i spend my hard earned money on, all because he doesnt understand english well enough to update my address

i have had a gym membership to 24 hr fitness for years and i have NEVER missed a payment, late one night i had trouble sleeping so i went to the gym to burn some energy but when i got there the receptionist said that i needed to update my address and i had to call back tomorrow, i asked if i could work out anyway and thats when he started to have an attitude and said no and demanded that i leave because i was trespassing, even though i paid to use their facility whenever i want during business hours and i was shocked and i couldnt believe so i asked if he was kidding and thats when he threatened to call the police so i left. ive contacted 24 hr fitness management but have yet to recieve a response, i just find it hard to believe that a business can charge someone to use their facilities and then accuse them of trespassing and threatening them when they try to use the services that i spend my hard earned money on, all because he doesnt understand english well enough to update my address

Yeah, that is hard to believe, isn't it?
Well, wait until management responds.
Perhaps they can offer you can explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back