Arrest, Search, Seizure, Warrant flying with a warrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

armoredup

I have an outstanding warrant for a suspended license. Should I expect to be arrested at the airport when flying from California to Philadelphia?i intend to take care of this matter when I return

Last edited:
I have an outstanding warrant for a suspended license. Should I expect to be arrested at the airport when flying from California to Philadelphia?i intend to take care of this matter when I return

Nobody can say whether you might be arrested. It is a risk you will have to take for yourself and it may not be a good one, especially having an existing warrant out for your arrest. It's a serious offense and you should deal with it and not leave it for a convenient day.

……..just to add to the lawproffessor……….You could be arrested if they run your info for any reason...........airports since 9/11 seem to check for a lot of stuff from the passengers list...........Just call a traffic lawyer to post you a bond. It would cost you less than 200$-400$ in most counties...........depending on they type of warrant. I you are arrested the charges just go up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back