Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Fired for Internal Theft

Status
Not open for further replies.

motherwisdom

I was accused of drefrauding the company I worked for by using coupons. i just received a letter from an Attorney the amount i need to pay back the company if I pay it they won't seek crimminal charges. but it states in the letter that may not stop the State of New Hampshire from pressing crimminal charges I was never arrested by the police or was the police ever called i just talked to the LP person on the phone suspended and a week later was told they were termnating my employment. I will pay the money owed in the time they have given me but what are the chances of me being prosecuted by New Hampshire.

Thanks

What they are saying is that by satisfying this restitution, if you had been prosecuted, does not stop the prosecution. Since you were interviewed over the phone, I am suspecting your LP person for the company has a lot of stores and will not go to your area to file a criminal complaint.

We cannot say what they will or wont do if you fail to pay only that it might provoke them to file criminal complaint

Ok I just re read the letter they sent demanding repayment it said I had to sign the form and return within 5 days of the date of the letter ( did not realize this) I have not done that yet will anything happen to me for not signing and returning the letter in due time? Also I will not have all the money until after the 60 days if I make one monthly payment and then pay the rest off will they still prosecute me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back