Finding the Law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwinginNaPhat

I am looking for a place where i can go through the laws here in Tennessee. I am looking for state laws as well as local laws. One of the laws in particular I am wondering about is Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. What are the punishments for it and such?

I was jumping off of a bridge that is only about 30ft. off the water and there were about 8 teenagers there that were under the age of 18. A police officer drove by while i was jumping off and he stopped. He told me that if he took me to jail, which he said he should do, that I would be charged with 8 counts of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. He also said that if I was ever seen down there again, I would be charged with those 8 counts, plus whatever was going on that time I was caught there. The only reason he didn't take me in was because I made a point about it not being posted and I was completely unaware that it was against the law (total bullshit, I knew completely, but I didn't want to go to jail). So I was wanting to know what the charges would be and that sort of thing. Also, I am looking for a place to look up all the laws in the state and that sort of thing.

Thanks,
Swingin

SwinginNaPhat said:
I am looking for a place where i can go through the laws here in Tennessee. I am looking for state laws as well as local laws. One of the laws in particular I am wondering about is Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. What are the punishments for it and such?

I was jumping off of a bridge that is only about 30ft. off the water and there were about 8 teenagers there that were under the age of 18. A police officer drove by while i was jumping off and he stopped. He told me that if he took me to jail, which he said he should do, that I would be charged with 8 counts of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor. He also said that if I was ever seen down there again, I would be charged with those 8 counts, plus whatever was going on that time I was caught there. The only reason he didn't take me in was because I made a point about it not being posted and I was completely unaware that it was against the law (total bullshit, I knew completely, but I didn't want to go to jail). So I was wanting to know what the charges would be and that sort of thing. Also, I am looking for a place to look up all the laws in the state and that sort of thing.
Here ya go. http://www.tennesseeanytime.org/laws/index.html

Hope you had a good time!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back