Finding CreditorAddresses for Bankruptcy Notice

dawr85

Jurisdiction
Michigan
I am in the process of filing Bankruptcy 7 pro se. How do you go about finding the addresses to send the bankruptcy notice to creditors? Some of them that were already on my credit report automatically filled out and then there are other debts that I want to include in my bankruptcy that are no longer on my report but I have to find the addresses for. For instance one of my debts is for Huntington Bank for an overdrawn checking account, Huntington Bank has about ten different addresses. The same with Wells Fargo. Will they forward the notice to the correct address if I send to the wrong department? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I don't want to call these places to get the correct address because some of them have already fallen off my report and if I call them then I admit to the debt and it starts all over again if you know what I mean.

Will they forward the notice to the correct address if I send to the wrong department?

Probably.

if I call them then I admit to the debt and it starts all over again if you know what I mean.

No, I don't know what you mean. Not sure where you got this idea, but calling a creditor to get the creditor's address is not an admission of the debt and certainly does not start anything all over again

Also for the Wells Fargo one I actually listed the address of the bank I opened the account with, should I edit that and put the address of headquarters?

Back