Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Filling Harassment charges on a neighbor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmama

Every time we grill out my neighbor call the cops on us this makes 6 times. She has even called the fire dept. once, the code enforcement once, and also the Pollution Pervention Inspector once. Can I get her for harassment. The cops want do anything about it. It is just getting to be to much all we are doing is grilling out, and she doesn't like it. This last time she called the cops she told them that we have already been sited for burning, but we never have. She has told them that we are burning to melting copper. Is there something I can do to stop this person from brothing us when we grill.

Florida Lover

Last edited:
There isn't much for you to do. The police will get tired of the bogus calls as much as you do. You don't want to get involved in a back and forth complaint with the neighbor... do your best to just shrug it off.

I know it just is getting to be to much. My husband and I just feel like she is targeting us for some reason, and we just don't know why. We are the ones in our community who everyone comes to when they need help, my husband works on everyones cars when they problems, or we are always lending someone a helping hand when something around their homes need to be done, we are the youngest home owner in our commuity. I even one morning helped her get back into her home when she locked herself out at 6am, I work for a Locksmith, you would think that she would appreciate that. I didn't even charge her for it either. Oh well thanks I guess I just needed to hear it from someone else, to just let her ponder in her own little world. I keep telling my Husband that she is doing nothing but making her ownself more miserable, knowing that she really can't stop us from grilling out when we do. And the more I think about it that way makes me laugh, to think she is only making her own self more frustrated to know she can't stop us. Yea, so bring it on. Again thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back