Filing Suit against TransUnion

jesusq

I have been expedition an issue with TransUnion and wanted to know how can I file suit against the Credit Burueau?

I have requested validation from an alledge collector and the collector failed to respond back the two times I have requested. There is no such debt, yet the collector reported it to the credit bureaus. I have escalated, shown copies of letters, and everyone except TransUnion have removed the allege negative remark.

TransUnion keeps procrastinating and doing repetitive research that leads to no where, and they don't want to remove the unverified allegation.

I've been lead to take TransUnion into a small claims court and file suit to get them to remove this from my file. I have copies of all documenations, phone calls with TransUnion, and tracking information.

I have called my local JP court and they only file monetary claims in that court.

I've been looking online, but all the Youtubes, google searches lead to contacting their lawfirm. I would like to file claim myself.

Because of the harm that was caused to me, I've had difficulty making ends meet, and can't fund for a lawyer. I have all documentations, proofs, and tracking to show that TransUnion has failed to follow the FCRA.

Where do I go on filing a claim against TransUnion? I'm in the Houston, TX area.

I have been expedition an issue with TransUnion and wanted to know how can I file suit against the Credit Burueau?

I have requested validation from an alledge collector and the collector failed to respond back the two times I have requested. There is no such debt, yet the collector reported it to the credit bureaus. I have escalated, shown copies of letters, and everyone except TransUnion have removed the allege negative remark.

TransUnion keeps procrastinating and doing repetitive research that leads to no where, and they don't want to remove the unverified allegation.

I've been lead to take TransUnion into a small claims court and file suit to get them to remove this from my file. I have copies of all documenations, phone calls with TransUnion, and tracking information.

I have called my local JP court and they only file monetary claims in that court.

I've been looking online, but all the Youtubes, google searches lead to contacting their lawfirm. I would like to file claim myself.

Because of the harm that was caused to me, I've had difficulty making ends meet, and can't fund for a lawyer. I have all documentations, proofs, and tracking to show that TransUnion has failed to follow the FCRA.

Where do I go on filing a claim against TransUnion? I'm in the Houston, TX area.

You could file your lawsuit in federal district court in Houston (Southern District of Texas).

Here's their website:

http://www.txs.uscourts.gov/

Federal court is a very difficult place for non-attorneys, and even attorneys uninitiated in federal civil procedure.

You state court option is here (Harris County Civil Courts at Law):

http://www.ccl.hctx.net/civil/

I am in no way evaluating your claim, just simply showing where you might file a lawsuit.

You're probably best served by sending a certified letter, return receipt requested, to TransUnion and their legal department. Going to court may well be a big waste of time and money, especially if you don't have actual money damages to show, e.g. you could have bought a large house below market but was denied funding solely because of the false credit report. After all, if nobody pulled the credit report, little harm little foul - even if reprehensible. You may wish to report it to a governmental agency. Sure there needs to be a crackdown on ensuring that the credit reporting agencies are accurate and timely and diligent. There may be statutes to be used as a basis for a cause of action but be prepared for what may be a long and costly lawsuit as well. Good luck.

You're welcome - good luck to you.

Back