Fiancé was Declined Tourist Visa because of her Fathers criminal Backround

Matt2217

Jurisdiction
Mexico
My Fiancé lives in Mexico City and recently applied for a tourist Visa to visit the States. She began her interview, and the first 5 questions all pertained to her family. The topic of her father surfaced who is currently doing Life in Prison for Murder (long long story) and because of her Fathers Criminal Background she was denied a Travel Visa To Visit the states. Now she was denied before any questions about the actual trip itself had been asked, so we know the problem lies within her Fathers record, and not anything else

My questions:

1. How and why can My Fiancé's Father's Criminal record have an impact on her likelihood of obtaining a Travel Visa??

2: What can we do to better the odds of her acceptance?

3. She plans to submit another Visa application immediately and set up another Interview in hope of having a more lenient interviewer. Are there any repercussions to multiple attempts at obtaining a visa??

Would Greatly appreciate the help, thanks

1. How and why can My Fiancé's Father's Criminal record have an impact on her likelihood of obtaining a Travel Visa??

You've already revealed to us the how, and supposedly the why.

If the alien has any additional questions, you might suggest to her (as there is no we) to ask all of her questions to the US Foreign Service Officers at the US Embassy or US Consulate where she made her recent visa application.

2: What can we do to better the odds of her acceptance?

Our laws are our laws.

Our laws are fair, equal, and just.

The United States is a sovereign nation and no foreigner has a RIGHT to enter upon the soverein US territory.

All foreigners are treated equally, according to the laws of the United States of America.

3. She plans to submit another Visa application immediately and set up another Interview in hope of having a more lenient interviewer.

My brother has held out hopes of winning the lottery for decades, nevertheless, he has never won the lottery.

All she will receive is a fair, impartial hearing and our laws decide is she obtains the visa.

Are there any repercussions to multiple attempts at obtaining a visa??

Yes, she could be barred from applying, or summarily denied if abuse of our sovereign legal process is suspected.

Back