K Visa Fiance Visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarfman

My alien fiance and i are getting ready to submit papers for his fiance visa. We have the I-129f form and the G-325a form and letters of intent to marry from both of us. We also have phone records to show that we talk all the time and i have printed out all the emails that have been sent to each other. I also have pictures of him and some of his family that i can send in with the forms and 455.00 dollars, does anyone know whatelse i need to submit for a alien fiance visa? I appreciate anyone that can help me.

tarfman,

I am not a lawyer but a victim of the process that you are working on "Fiance Visa". My advice here may not be what you want to hear but I do not want any one to have to experience, suffer, or go through what I experienced.It was not good for me. The lady that I did Fiance Visa for defrauded me, and she committed marriage fraud against me. After my consultations with an Immigration Attorney, and people with my experience, I reported her actions to the INS.I just filed for a divorce based on marriage fraud she committed, and I will turn over the divorce decree papers to the INS when it is finalized. Now Read My Story Below:

I did exactly what you are doing now,I brought the individual,my lady that I thought was my fiancee, I thought I knew her but find out in a hard way that I really didn't`("my fiancee-wife") to the US in october of 2008, filed for her adjustment of status 30 days after,then we were interviewed, she got her conditional green card 15 days after the interview.

Then, listen to her actions 4 days after the receipt of her temporary green card, she move out on me while I was at work 4 days after receving the temporary green card, she left no notes, we were not having any problems in the marriage,we did not have any arguemets prior either, and I do not know where she is to this date. I shared my bad experience with lots of people, some co-workers, and 10% of them gave me their bad stories as well of similar cases , and of some one that they know with same experience.

So, you might want to really think twice before the next step, and ask yourself, do you really know this person? Is it all about green card in his or her mind? Ofcourse ,just like in my experience, one may never know the answer till it is too late. What you just read is my experience, and that of some individuals that I shared my stories with. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back