Federal Prison's Atrocities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chickie204

Hi,

Does anyone know of any advocate group that assists prisoners that are incarcerated in the federal prison system? This prison is in the Fort Worth, Texas area. I know quite a few people who are in this federal prison and they filed a class action law suit against the warden, several judges, etc. about how bad the living conditions are and how bad they are treated, etc. On a daily basis, they are not even given the basic needs for humans to survive. They are given food that is infested with rat feces, bugs, etc. The water is so unfit to drink, that the jailers are cautioned not to drink it and they are given bottled water while the prisoners have to drink from the taps.

One of the prisoners broke her leg in two places four years ago and her leg has not been set yet. They put her in a wheel chair and now her muscles are getting so weak, she may never walk again. The are retaliating against the prisoners who are in the law suit and denying them access to the law library and other areas they are supposed to be able to access. I could go on forever about the condition of that horrible place but I am afraid I will start crying.

Please if anyone knows any lawyers who do pro-bono work or any advocate group that could assist us, please let me know. The court is doing their best to keep from setting a date for this law suit. They are now saying that every Plaintiff in the lawsuit is going to have to file their cases separately and pay $350.00 filing fee each.

If you have any compassion for your fellow humane beings, please help! I know a lot of people will say they put themselves there however, most of these women have not committed any horrendous crimes and it could very well be one of us in the same place!

Please help!

Chickie204

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back