Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Federal Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goveg2015

Ok heres what happened: I was driving in a federal park. I was pulled over for having a broken taillight. The officer ended up calling for backup and found Marijuana, paraphanelia, and a hypodermic needle. The rig wasn't mine. A friend had left it in my tent from last year and the next time In use the tent was the night bf I was pulled over. My licence had also recently expired. So in all I received 5 tickets. I had my first arraignment in may. They had a plea bargain to drop 3 of 5 charges (only charge MJ possession and paraphanelia). Sounds good but they wanted me to pay about a thousand in fees, which I simply don't have. I pleaded not guilty and my trial is in 2 weeks. The officer who pulled me over has been calling my cell phone and it sounds like the offer is still on table. I didn't want to speak with him til I had a chance to speak with lawyer or somebody with legal knowledge. Thanks for your help.

Ok heres what happened: I was driving in a federal park. I was pulled over for having a broken taillight. The officer ended up calling for backup and found Marijuana, paraphanelia, and a hypodermic needle. The rig wasn't mine. A friend had left it in my tent from last year and the next time In use the tent was the night bf I was pulled over. My licence had also recently expired. So in all I received 5 tickets. I had my first arraignment in may. They had a plea bargain to drop 3 of 5 charges (only charge MJ possession and paraphanelia). Sounds good but they wanted me to pay about a thousand in fees, which I simply don't have. I pleaded not guilty and my trial is in 2 weeks. The officer who pulled me over has been calling my cell phone and it sounds like the offer is still on table. I didn't want to speak with him til I had a chance to speak with lawyer or somebody with legal knowledge. Thanks for your help.

You should speak with your lawyer IMMEDIATELY.
If that isn't possible, do nothing until you can speak with your lawyer.
You might want to make sure your lawyer knows the officer is contacting you.
You should save all voice mails and the telephone contacts he made to reach you.,
I'm sure your lawyer will want to see the proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back