Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication fate? marijuana charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

allshookupoh

One of my friends was on probation/is on probation for simple possession of marijauna. He was six months (out of twelve) into it paying his costs and completing classes and service. He was on his way to court just yesterday for his monthly arraignment, I guess(?), and got arrested ON THE WAY for the same thing-- casual, simple possession-- at the bank he had stopped at to get money for court charges. I noticed his pipe was not at his house when I went there to talk with his roommate, but to my knowledge he had none of the actual drug on him. I know, it is almost maddening how stupid it would be to have had something on him on the way to court... that is one of the pieces missing to my story... why he had anything. This morning, I called the police department to see about getting an appointment to visit, and he was under "lockdown" "pending investigation." My questions are:
What does this mean?
What's he facing? Jailtime, how long?
His bond was pretty high, too, 150000. He is currently in jail and has been since yesterday at 11 AM. Thanks for your input! Just a little more curious than I probably should be, but eh.

wow thats bad to get busted for the same thing on the way to court.

Obviously your friend probably has a problem/addiction and needs help. maybe a small jail time will be the turn around he needs.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back