Family rivalry because of boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristine72

I own a mobile home in Ontario ca. My father bought it for me in October 2011. I did not meet the income requirements for the space rental in the mobilehome park where my mobile home is located. My dad included his name on the rental application to help me get approved. He also had to put his name on the title because of this. My dad lives in Washington state. My mom lives with me also. My boyfriend and I have lived there for one year with my two sons. Here's the problem my parents hate my boyfriend. Here's my question " can my parents serve my boyfriend a 30day notice to vacate when I don't want him to move out?? I am 40 years old and I'm am the residing owner here. What can I do??

Is dad the only one listed on the title?
If so, boyfriend better pack his bags.
Either way, you best not make dad angry by fighting him or you may lose support you seem to be very dependant upon.

I suggest if you want to start asserting authority, you start paying your own bills. If you are on the title and the lease, you still must obtain permission from the park owner for you boyfriend to be there. I suspect you will find dad and mom are going to stop footing your bills and helping you, if you go against their wishes.

I own a mobile home in Ontario ca. My father bought it for me in October 2011. I did not meet the income requirements for the space rental in the mobilehome park where my mobile home is located. My dad included his name on the rental application to help me get approved. He also had to put his name on the title because of this. My dad lives in Washington state. My mom lives with me also. My boyfriend and I have lived there for one year with my two sons. Here's the problem my parents hate my boyfriend. Here's my question " can my parents serve my boyfriend a 30day notice to vacate when I don't want him to move out?? I am 40 years old and I'm am the residing owner here. What can I do??

Mom owns nothing.
But, dad wields the power and must have a nice, fat wallet.
Yes, even if dad and you co-own the property.
Dad can have your boyfriend evicted.
If dad owns the property alone, he can evict you.
Or, dad can report to the mobile home park that your lazy, loser of a boyfriend is staying there.
The lazy boyfriend is not on the lease.
The mobile home park can have him removed much quicker than dad evicting him can do.
Or, dad can stop supporting you, and all of you will be evicted.
Dad can sell the mobile home.
Dad can do many things that you won't like.
I suggest you ask your boyfriend to leave.
Or, if you'd rather be homeless with that hunk of a loser; you, the lazy loser, mommy, and the kids can just leave.
That'll show your dad, unhhuh.
He's not that much of a catch anyway, if dad is still supporting you.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back