false crime report without a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eriel

Hello, I will probably need help.I was in my girlfriend's house, when I opened the door of my secured apartment building and I found a woman waiting on the side. She was my girlfriend's good friend that they do not talk anymore. I had a 3 day relationship with her.She was crazy and jealous and when i open the door she punced me in the face.Ofcourse i did not hit her back i called the police they came and they saw that i had a cut inside my lip but they did not witness it they asked me if i have a relationship with the girl and i said no afraid that my girlfriend would be exrtemelly mad that i did not tell her they were best friends for 3 years.Then we talked with my girlfriend and i told her everything.The next day we went to take emergency restraining order but i said to the officer that a had a relationship the other party denied it and i got a crime false report charge from the police department because the officer claimed that i changed my story for my own advantage.It's crazy out of nowhere i've been accused and the only thing i wanted to do is to protect us form a stalker that this person was.How i can fight back where do i find information what has happened i am shocked please help me to resolve this issue. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back