Assault & Battery False charges

• Thread Starter falsely accused
  • Start date
F

falsely accused

Jurisdiction
Texas
4 yrs ago the drug dealers that live across the street from me did $3000. worth of damage to my car and house. they charged the owner with misdemeanor assault. It took them 2 yrs. to bring him to trail. The day before they dropped his charges with no explanation. That same week he got about 16 of his friends to come over to his house. When they saw me driving they all shined spotlights and flashlights in my eyes so I could not see. I had to stop. When I went to back up one of them hit my car and another jumped on the hood of my car and rolled off. I was already on the phone with police but when the police got here they all lied and said I hit him. They took me to jail for assault w/deadly weapon. I have been afraid of gong to jail on false charges for 2 yrs. They offered one yr probation. I sd no. Now they are offering me Class c misdemeanor assault. Should I take it when I did nothing.

4 yrs ago the drug dealers that live across the street from me did $3000. worth of damage to my car and house. they charged the owner with misdemeanor assault. It took them 2 yrs. to bring him to trail. The day before they dropped his charges with no explanation. That same week he got about 16 of his friends to come over to his house. When they saw me driving they all shined spotlights and flashlights in my eyes so I could not see. I had to stop. When I went to back up one of them hit my car and another jumped on the hood of my car and rolled off. I was already on the phone with police but when the police got here they all lied and said I hit him. They took me to jail for assault w/deadly weapon. I have been afraid of gong to jail on false charges for 2 yrs. They offered one yr probation. I sd no. Now they are offering me Class c misdemeanor assault. Should I take it when I did nothing.

My good God, these stories keep rolling in where the good guy gets the shaft.

My standard advice applies, move as soon as this madness starts.

In most cases the real victim winds up dead, battered beyond recognition, or in legal trouble created by the thugs.

I hope you have a lawyer.
If not, get a lawyer.

View this video:

I wouldn't take any deal if I knew I wasn't guilty.
I'd risk getting convicted before I copped a plea to a charge I had no hand in committing.

If you have no stomach for that, take the deal, and move as far away from these creeps as you can.

In the future, it might be best to drop dimes on criminals anonymously, or suddenly go blind and deaf when in the presence of these thugs.

Back